Sunday, April 6, 2014

Finally getting around to it...

Starting an online "journal" has been on my mental to-do list for months now, and I am finally getting around to it.  Since Reagan's birth I have been writing down cute things she does, but now with chronicling Logan's life also I'm realizing it will be a lot faster to type than to write!

So here we are - my husband Paul, me, and our two precious blessings, Reagan (age 2) and Logan (almost 4 months).  They are so much fun and keep us laughing every day!


We have lived in Herriman, Utah now for several months and are so excited about serving God here!  We're in the process of starting a church and we are praying that God will allow us to start Bible studies in the next few months.  It is a journey of faith but there is no where else we'd rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment